In light of the ongoing developments around Covid-19, we appreciate that there could be a significant disruption to your businesses and the wider economy and felt it important to underline our commitment and partnership in supporting you throughout the forthcoming weeks and months where access to talent, knowledge and networks could support a positive outcome.
Having invested heavily over the last few years in secure, cloud based technology to allow our global teams to work safely, remotely, we do not envisage any day-to-day impact on the business, although a range of measures have been implemented to ensure an uninterrupted service for ongoing mandates and additional support for clients where urgent support is needed, including:
– We are investing in additional pipeline/mapping of Chairs, CEOs, CFOs and Consulting Leaders and wider network access to support with planning, cost optimisation or transformation, should it be required at short notice:
• Global Partners and delivery teams are on standby and available full time by phone or email;
• Given there are no in-person meetings until further notice, we can arrange video conference calls or screen share via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom or Microsoft Teams;
• Current restrictions and uncertainty may necessitate delay or processes to be slowed but we will do everything possible to accelerate ongoing search mandates in as short a timeframe as possible;
• Should clients have issues with administrative tasks such as arranging briefings, interviews or other documentation, we have additional staff on standby to help and we would please ask you to get in touch as soon as possible.
Our top priority remains the health and well-being of our colleagues and the success of our clients – If there is anything at all we can do to support in your thinking or planning, please contact our closest office to you and we will be delighted to help.
Your HIEC global team